Wednesday 26 October 2011

tying things up

Well this may be my last blog for while so here is some information just to tie things up.
  
my reference list 


Arendt, H. (1958).  The human condition. Chicago, U.S.A: Chicago University Press.

Bowden, S. (2009).Quiet Gardens: The Roots of Faith? .London, U.K: Pickstock.


Dul, J & Weerdmeester (2008) Ergonomics for beginners a quick reference guide 3rd edition,Boca Raton.

Green,T (1968).Work,Leisure,and the American Schools, New York,U.S.A: Random House.

Mollison, B. (1991). Introduction to permaculture.Tyalgum,N.S.W, Austrailia: Tagari publishing.

 Norfolk, D. (2000). The therapeutic garden. London, U.K: Transworld publishers.

Sunderland, J. (2010). Adaptive living occupation: BT127001 (lecture notes). Dunedin, New Zealand: Otago Polytechnic, Department of Occupational Therapy.

Visser, M. (1992). The rituals of dinner. London, U.K: Viking: The Penguin Group.



I have made four comments on peoples blogs heres their links
http://anniesstage11ot.blogspot.com/2011/09/blog-five-ergonomic-analysis.html#comments


Or if you want to you can read them here.









David A said... on Tims blog















Howdy Tim ,I'm enjoying reading your blog.Your needs aren't just to fuel your body ,you have a need to create food in the way that satisfies you .I love the bit about colors don't get me started on colors of curry .It seems to me your desire to improve is strong its almost need .Bonne appetite

15 October 2011 04:45
David A said... on Stus blog
Stu your blog is pure style .Only a enriched soul can see the beauty and spirituality of an egg.Do remember it has led to one of the deepest questions in humankind:What came first the chicken or the egg.Also the eggshell gives nutrients back to our mother nature . Excellent stuff cheers Dave
 shilmonis Blog
As one of your customers for your takeaways ,I know you made my family happy .I realy love the passion you have food and it comes come across very clearly on your blog.I have no suggestions how to make it better but you can always put more recipes on especially every stuffed Roti
cheers David


Annies blog

Hi . Hopefully you,re hard work could be of use as gorse in Scotland is a primary tree, because it fixes loads of nitrogen into the soil.Gorse lets other more substantial trees grow through so maybe soon could be a good time to plant something more native.Good luck in your labours

cheers David


















looks heres a reply!















Thanks Dave, I've quoted you in my next blog.









No comments:

Post a Comment